Jacki joins us to talk about the new Phys Ed and Health curriculum in Ontario, and why people are so upset about the way it brazenly introduces children to sex. Only not. Actually, it’s pretty cool. It raises the visibility of gender fluidity and sexual orientation, makes consent a central issue not just in sex, but in all behaviour, and is generally less heteronormative. As always, you can listen to us here, watch us on Youtube, or subscribe on iTunes!
- The Health and Physical Education Curriculum
- The Cole’s Notes on said curriculum
- Jazz Jennings!
- The rejection of trapped in wrong body narrative
- That iCarly episode Jim mentioned (That’s right, the iCarly wiki. Legit).
- Sex books for kids, and other books by Robie Harris
- A clarification on the legality of consent and its extensions in Canada
- New Relationship Energy