Andrew returns to talk about National Novel Writing Month and how to get started on a novel.
Watch on Youtube!
Subscribe on iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/concept-crucible-podcast/
Huck’s NaNoWriMo Word Count: 2087
Jim’s NaNoWriMo Word Count: 7003
- Sami-Jo Cairns, member of the Fictionistas
- Fight the Future, a podcast Jim has been listening to.
- Chuck Wendig, who is rad.
- The Wizard-Bros Dramatic Reading
- Planet of the Wizard-Bros article
- Save the Cat, screenwriting book
- Seven Plots, story book
- Grow Up and Be Good People video
- Desert Bus! It’s next week!
Writing Advice: “Know what scene you’re going to write each day before you start, so you’re not staring at the screen trying to think something up.”
– A.J. Aalto, http://www.ajaalto.com/
“Don’t edit. At all. Editing is for later. Just write. That’s the whole purpose of Nano…get your 50k in and worry about the rest later.”
– Gareth S. Young, https://www.facebook.com/thermopylaebooks/?hc_location=ufi